Friday, December 31, 2010

Year's End       


Thanks to all who have enjoyed this blog and for your kind comments and support.
I leave you with a few fond remembrances and things
 for which  I'm grateful for in the year 2010.

The new one,


Driftless area of Wisconsin


 exploring and finding
unexpected gifts



reflections 

reminders


Willow Springs Gallery
Mineral Point WI.


Bernie
Nov.1992 - Dec.2010

Edie
1991? - Oct.2010


The windows of Marc Chagall




Best Wishes for the New Year!





4 comments:

  1. Oh dear.. I see you lost a cat this December... A nice series of images... thanks for you comment on my blog. I see that my hair is ALREADY looking like the old, bent woman I shall one day become... maybe I won't be so bent, if I keep hauling wood and stretching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes and a dear sweet cat he was. He will be missed along with the sweet grey one who passed this October.
    Yes! by all means Stretch! and we may stave off being old and bent women.
    As for the hair?..you and me both.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be grateful means: to have a shimmer of paradies inside. To be grateful though you have lost 2 beautiful cats: This means you know about paradies, you can live it somehow. It also flows into your art. The cats were in good hands,I think, because they were good old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dori,
    Thank you for your comment.
    My two beautiful cats were loved till the end.
    I will carry your kind words with me today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete