Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A weekend visit

This weekend I had the most enjoyable visit from my niece, Renae and
her gorgeous new puppy, Rockstar!
Rockstar is a female Mastiff who is going to be a very big girl.
She was a little shy at first and hid behind her mommy's legs,
but soon enough she was gleefully romping with my dogs, and having a 
barking, flopping and chasing good time.
Renae and her new puppy have only been together for a couple of weeks
but already have a strong bond and seem to have been together for a long time.
You can keep track of these two and their wonderful adventures together here.


A pause before the next ambush.

8 comments:

  1. Renae looks so beautiful, and the dog suits so very good! Fine and sensitive both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This was so nice! You are my favorite aunt :)
    I'm so happy Rockstar got to meet you, Darren and the gang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a cutie. Yes she will be a big girl but that just means that there is that much more to love:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute puppy! Love is coloring and his name is so adorable! And I just wanted to say thank you for such a sweet and uplifting comment you left me on my blog. Sometimes I feel like I waste so much time sketching,and learning but your comment just made me feel like i'm not wasting my time,its just something that i'm passionate abou! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ramona! Thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comment on Milkmoon.
    I love your drawings! And what sweet little companions you have!
    Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw a full-grown Mastiff in the city. Renae is so fragile looking - hope she has strong arm muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ran across the post again. I cannot believe how big Rockstar has grown since these pictures were taken!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ran across the post again. I cannot believe how big Rockstar has grown since these pictures were taken!

    ReplyDelete