Monday, August 06, 2012

Emma, Queen of the Toaster



At breakfast, Emma likes to have the best seat.




In the comment section a reader recently posted,


AnonymousAnonymous said...
Amazing weblog! Do you might have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own weblog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a totally free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? You’ll find so several choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate it!"
I can see where one could become overwhelmed. In my case I just picked one (blogger) and jumped right in, posted photos, drawings and added some words. For me this blog has been mostly a creative outlet, connecting with others has been a bonus. I think that it would help to ask yourself why is it you feel that you would like to blog.

I consider myself a novice at blogging so I hope that my more seasoned readers will help answer some of your questions in the comment section. Good luck:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Ramona - Your Emma is handing me such a laugh to start my Monday! Thanks you! I agree, regarding blog beginnings, most helpful to me was writing a little statement of what I wanted my blog to be about, my goal(s) for my blog. And then just jump! I do like blogger as a platform, which I have found to be dead easy and free! Love, sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. So..... is that AFTER the toast has been toasted? Emma, what a hoot! Our cat growing up loved the drier when it was rumbling and warm... I think the toaster would be an altogether different kind of experience!!

    Jump in and let blog evolve, I think... but like the suggestion to clarify why one wants to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog really is tasteful, containing art, soul, nature, authentic thoughts and feelings and impressions. Congratulations!!!

    Emma is so beautiful here, a special character, fitting perfect to her individual possessor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often have music playing on the laptop, then I leave it half closed to be sure no cat will sit on it ... so last night playing indian dhrupad - the cats' favourite music - I found our Akinobu lying on= sleeping inside the laptop, she had the warmth and her music :))

    I'm sure that toaster was warm, or Emma was waiting for it to become warm again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me smile, Stille Linde ! :)

    ReplyDelete