Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Heart In a Box

Yesterday, a sweet little box showed up at my door...




It was chock full of traveling goodies from my 
sweet niece Renae who, when she found out that I was embarking on 
a trip loaded me up with her thoughtfulness. 

There are healthy snacks and chocolate for a hungry traveler, tissue,
 a gift card to download music, fun apps or movies!... chewing gum, 
chap stick....,and underneath..


underneath everything was a beautiful burlap fabric with butterflies
circling round a fresh new sketchbook!
Blank pages to fill up with images of my travels!!
and..


a beautifully bound notebook for jotting things down and 
recording thoughts!  

What a wonderful send off! I am thrilled to carry these things which not only are useful items 
but will be reminders of a warm and loving heart.

Thank you
XO


8 comments:

  1. Travel safe, travel well, xxoo, sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful gift! She must have such a loving heart!
    Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she does indeed! Thank you Judy!

      Delete
  3. Where do you travel? Is it very far away? I would be glad to give you some place in Bavarian Forest House, it you want to rest some days and clean the stables of some sweet sheep :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) I am on my way!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Have a good trip!! Have a good time!!

      Before: Greetings to dear Renae!

      Delete
  4. That is so sweet... where are you going?

    ReplyDelete